Founded in 1970, Learning Prep School is a non-profit, independent day school approved by the Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education and is a member of The Massachusetts Association of Chapter 766 Approved Private Schools.
Facts At A Glance:
- Profile: Children with language processing and attendant learning challenges as their primary disability. Complex learning profiles of our students may include dyslexia, expressive/receptive language issues, autism spectrum disorder, anxiety, limited social pragmatics and executive functioning challenges.
- Enrollment: Approximately 160
- Grades: 5-12
- Class Size: Maximum ratio of 8:1
- Curriculum: Aligned with Massachusetts Frameworks/ Common Core
- School Year: 180 day school year, Monday- Friday 7:53 AM-2:23 PM
- Funding: Accept publicly and privately-funded families. The tuition rate is determined annually by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. The tuition for the 2019-2020 school year is $55,726.46.
Learning Prep School is a member of the New England Association of Schools and Colleges and is a repeat 2019 National Association of Special Education Teachers 'School of Excellence'.