The Distinctive Mission of Learning Prep School is to provide a comprehensive educational program for students with language-based learning disabilities, focusing on the development of essential skills, core competencies, social pragmatics, social-emotional well-being, and personal integrity.
What Makes Learning Prep School Distinctive
- 50 years of successfully delivering an excellent educational language-based program for all students
- Culture of mutual trust and respect
- Highly competent, confident, and dedicated staff
- Targeted instruction for complex learning profiles
- Individual counseling for each student
- Individualized speech and occupational therapy program
- Experiential learning program and placement for each senior
- Transition program preparing each student for post-secondary opportunities
We are thrilled to host our first free Speaker Series event of the school year, featuring our very own, Amy Plante, Assistant Principal. To register, click here!
We're excited to announce that this year's Family Fall BBQ will be on Saturday, October 28th!
Learning Prep School is thrilled to once again celebrate Grand Friends Day - a special day dedicated to the grandparents, families, and special friends of our students. Join us on Thursday, November 30 from 10:00-10:45 A.M and learn directly from the students how their lives have been impacted this year by LPS. Show your support on Grand Friends Day and help us raise critical funds to continue our mission of providing a safe and supportive learning environment for every student.
We are thrilled to invite our current families to our Parent Breakfast and the first Partners in Education (PIE) meeting of the year on Thursday, September 21! We hope to see you at both events.
The LPS After School Program is starting soon! The program offers students an opportunity to foster new interests, build self-confidence, and develop long-lasting relationships in a fun and safe learning environment. Some of the programs being offered this term are: Video Games, D&D, Cooking, Soccer, Theater and so much more!
More information and sign ups will be available HERE starting Tuesday, September 5th.
Our Alumni page has a new look! Check out the updates and resources for our LPS graduates!