The Distinctive Mission of Learning Prep School is to provide a comprehensive educational program for students with language-based learning disabilities, focusing on the development of essential skills, core competencies, social pragmatics, social-emotional well-being, and personal integrity.
What Makes Learning Prep School Distinctive
- 50 years of successfully delivering an excellent educational language-based program for all students
- Culture of mutual trust and respect
- Highly competent, confident, and dedicated staff
- Targeted instruction for complex learning profiles
- Individual counseling for each student
- Individualized speech and occupational therapy program
- Experiential learning program and placement for each senior
- Transition program preparing each student for post-secondary opportunities
After School Program registrations for our Fall Session are now open! Please head to: https://www.familyid.com/learning-prep-school for more information on what groups we are offering and to register your student.
3…2…1 and she is off! 9 seconds later, Lailah looks up to the score board to see her name in first place!
Lailah Harris, an 8th grade student athlete, has been a member of the Metropolis Cobras for the past 7 years.
Full course descriptions for both Middle and High School can be found here.
In April, LPS's Owen Sutcliffe was nominated for, and awarded, the "Dougie" Award by the Doug Flutie Jr. Foundation. Owen, who like his younger brother Leo, has an autism diagnosis, is a fantastic supporter of Leo’s artwork.
Come and shop early for the best selection! Offering:
- Flowering annuals
We are pleased to make a few introductions to the newest members of our LPS team!
David Gill, Keia Williams, and Kelly Gilmore
Welcome to LPS!